You can zoom in and out of the floorplan by using your mouse's scroll to scroll up or by selecting the magnifying glass with plus sign on the left side of the floor plan. Zooming in on the floor plan will show you exhibitor's names.
To navigate the floor plan you will need to move it from left/right/up/down. You can do so simply by clicking and dragging the floorplan. Using your mouse, hold down the left button and drag the floor plan in desired direction.
The floor plan provides you not only with exhibitor locations and booth numbers, but also descriptions about the company and downloadable PDF brochures (when available). Clicking on an exhibitor's booth on the floor plan or name from the search menu will provide you with a pop up screen containing detailed information about that exhibitor.
Using the Search function:
You can search by Company Name, Booth Number or a category of interest.
In the Search box enter a Company's name, a desired industry or a booth number.
If you search by company or booth your search will result in specific information about the company.
If you search by Industry your search will result in list of all exhibitors that either provide the services you requested or have the industry as part of their name. For example, if you search for Plumbing your result will include both Joe Plumbing & Joe Exhibitor (a plumbing company).
Creating an Agenda:
To quickly navigate the show create an agenda that you can print and bring with you to the show.
Steps to creating an agenda
1) Use the search field to search, explained above.
2) Click the star next to the desired company. Clicking the star will add the selected company to your agenda. It will also put a star on their booth on the floor plan.
3) Start a new search. You can search for as many companies as you desire and star them one by one. Starting a new search will not erase your previously starred exhibitors.
4) Once you are finished selecting your desired exhibitors select "Show Selected" This will populate a list of only those exhibitors which you have starred.
5) To print your agenda select "Print Selected"
You have two options when printing out the floor plan. Both will print the image of the floor plan and an exhibitor list.
1) Print your Agenda (creating an agenda explained above) by selected "Print Selected"
2) Print the entire floor plan by selecting "Print All"
Help, I only see a few booths listed on the search side of the floor plan
1) You are currently viewing only those exhibitors that you previously starred (added to your agenda) or previously searched for. Under the Search field select "remove filter /show all" This will show all Exhibitors for the show.
Help, I want to create a new agenda
1) Remove exhibitors that you previously starred (added to your agenda). Remove exhibitors by selecting "clear selected"
2) Search and select desired exhibitors (explained above).