Yale Robbins Publications/ The Cooperator, has partnered with www.icontact.com to bring our exhibitors an easy cost efficient way to send emails to prospects, suspects and current client.
1) You will need to create an account with icontact in order to use their services. Click on the following link to set up an account. http://yrinc.icontact.com
2) Go back to your exhibitor checklist and decide which template option you would like to use to send. ALL TEXT THAT YOU SEE IN THE SHOWN EXAMPLE IS FULLY EDITABLE IN ICONACT.COM.
3) Select the URL for the option you want and highlight the URL and copy it.
4) Sign into your icontact account
5) Click the Create Tab
6) Select "CREATE A MESSAGE"
7) Paste the URL of the Evite Option you chose in your checklist into the box that is labeled "RSS Feed or Web Page" (remove the http:// currently inside the window prior to pasting)
8) NOW YOUR TEMPLATE IS COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE. CLICK ANYWHERE ON THE TEXT AND EDIT IT AS YOU WOULD IN ANY WORD EDITING PROGRAM.
9) Follow Icontact's instructions on how to upload your contact list and schedule your email to be sent.